Archive for February, 2013
The utmost care should be taken when considering the design of a new restaurant or redesigning an existing one. You may have an excellent business plan and the best chef and staff in the world but unless your restaurant has been furnished according to your customer’s needs and tastes then you will not be open for business very long. Of course, if you are catering for a very young and hip crowd as opposed to an older sedate customer the design will vary but the aim should still be the same to create an enjoyable and relaxing environment where customers can enjoy good food and a good ambience. Here are a few things to consider.
Consider the colour- Despite blue being a very popular colour it is not considered to be a good colour for a restaurant as it is deemed the least appetising out of all the colours. Colours that are considered to be more appetite inducing are red and orange, brown and green.
For the Love of Lighting- Hopefully you will have a good source of natural light that will be delightful during day time dining but you will also of course have to consider lighting fixtures that aid the natural light during the day but adapt for the evening dining too. Ambience can be created by using wall lights and up lights can create dramatic shadows and character. LED lights around a bar can be striking and coloured lights can inject fun into a themed restaurant. Low lighting is generally considered the best but don’t have it so low that people can’t see their fabulous meals properly.
One of the hardest challenges for almost every restaurant owner is on how to choose the right restaurant furniture for their establishment. Perfect choice of furniture can give your restaurant an elegant and unique character. The comfort and excellent ambiance are as equally important as the quality of dishes you offer your customers. This article explains some significant factors that can influence owner’s choice and helps them make a better buying decision. Below are few tips for restaurant owners on how to choose the perfect furniture for their dining establishment.
1. Invest in durable commercial-grade furniture. Don’t ever purchase low-quality restaurant chairs and tables for your dining establishment, especially if you own a busy restaurant. Furniture made of poor quality materials might begin sagging uncomfortably or worst will break in after a month of full heavy use.
2. Choose furniture that can perform well under local weather. For instance, if your restaurant is located near the beach coast, you need to equip your place with furniture that can withstand strong winds, moisture and warmth.
3. Make sure it is easy to maintain. If your restaurant receives high daily traffic of customers, it won’t take long for your restaurant furniture to get dirty. The best way you can do to prepare and provide your next customers with clean chairs and table to dine in few minutes is by having an easy to clean furniture.
4. Furniture reflects the ambiance of your restaurant. For instance, if your place offer pizza and fruit shake where most of your customers will be kids and teenagers, then you need to purchase funky, modern style plastic chairs.
5. You will cater for customers of different sizes, shapes and heights. Think of this before you purchase your restaurant furniture. You’re not only dealing with one kind of customer so make sure that everyone sitting in your restaurant chairs will feel comfortable. For instance, your chairs must be comfortable enough even sits by big fat customers or not so tall customers can still handle their meal comfortably while sitting on it.
Posted by in Resort on February 20, 2013
A pet resort is a location that allows you to drop off your favorite animal while you are traveling or otherwise in need for help caring for the animal. For those who want to ensure their favorite dog or cat is well taken care of, it pays to know as much as you can about the location you plan to use. Some of the best facilities provide an interactive, comfortable space that keeps Fido happy not just caged while you are gone. That can help you to relax, too, because you will know your pets are enjoying their stay, too.
Why Use Them?
You may not have an option other than boarding your animal during your trip, but why should you specifically seek out a pet resort? The benefits of these locations can be numerous. Many times, the goal of these facilities is to provide the animal with the same love and affection obtained in the traditional home setting. The following are just some of the vast number of reasons why you should turn to these facilities.
• The animal is getting 24-hour supervision while you are not there. Some of the best resorts offer this and it is definitely a welcome benefit. You know that the dog or cat is on the premise all the time.
• Look for a facility that monitors the climate in the location. With maintained, proper heating and cooling, this ensures the dog or cat is not going to overheat or be cold while there. This ensures extreme temperatures do not affect your pets.
• The animal gets enough space to spread out in during their visit. Unlike a boarding house that requires the use of cages, some of these resorts offer much more including large, comfortable spaces to spread out in.