Archive for category Restaurant
The utmost care should be taken when considering the design of a new restaurant or redesigning an existing one. You may have an excellent business plan and the best chef and staff in the world but unless your restaurant has been furnished according to your customer’s needs and tastes then you will not be open for business very long. Of course, if you are catering for a very young and hip crowd as opposed to an older sedate customer the design will vary but the aim should still be the same to create an enjoyable and relaxing environment where customers can enjoy good food and a good ambience. Here are a few things to consider.
Consider the colour- Despite blue being a very popular colour it is not considered to be a good colour for a restaurant as it is deemed the least appetising out of all the colours. Colours that are considered to be more appetite inducing are red and orange, brown and green.
For the Love of Lighting- Hopefully you will have a good source of natural light that will be delightful during day time dining but you will also of course have to consider lighting fixtures that aid the natural light during the day but adapt for the evening dining too. Ambience can be created by using wall lights and up lights can create dramatic shadows and character. LED lights around a bar can be striking and coloured lights can inject fun into a themed restaurant. Low lighting is generally considered the best but don’t have it so low that people can’t see their fabulous meals properly.
One of the hardest challenges for almost every restaurant owner is on how to choose the right restaurant furniture for their establishment. Perfect choice of furniture can give your restaurant an elegant and unique character. The comfort and excellent ambiance are as equally important as the quality of dishes you offer your customers. This article explains some significant factors that can influence owner’s choice and helps them make a better buying decision. Below are few tips for restaurant owners on how to choose the perfect furniture for their dining establishment.
1. Invest in durable commercial-grade furniture. Don’t ever purchase low-quality restaurant chairs and tables for your dining establishment, especially if you own a busy restaurant. Furniture made of poor quality materials might begin sagging uncomfortably or worst will break in after a month of full heavy use.
2. Choose furniture that can perform well under local weather. For instance, if your restaurant is located near the beach coast, you need to equip your place with furniture that can withstand strong winds, moisture and warmth.
3. Make sure it is easy to maintain. If your restaurant receives high daily traffic of customers, it won’t take long for your restaurant furniture to get dirty. The best way you can do to prepare and provide your next customers with clean chairs and table to dine in few minutes is by having an easy to clean furniture.
4. Furniture reflects the ambiance of your restaurant. For instance, if your place offer pizza and fruit shake where most of your customers will be kids and teenagers, then you need to purchase funky, modern style plastic chairs.
5. You will cater for customers of different sizes, shapes and heights. Think of this before you purchase your restaurant furniture. You’re not only dealing with one kind of customer so make sure that everyone sitting in your restaurant chairs will feel comfortable. For instance, your chairs must be comfortable enough even sits by big fat customers or not so tall customers can still handle their meal comfortably while sitting on it.
You will never run out of food choices in Thailand. It’s one of those countries that promise 10 pounds in three days. In fact, you don’t even need restaurants. You can pretty much walk the street and you will most likely find something that will satisfy your cravings. However, if what you are after is a food and a place where you can talk business, you will not find that in every restaurant.
Below is a list of restaurants worth checking out for business meetings.
There are eight restaurants within the hotel. If you want to go French, check out the Le Normandie. The China House specializes in Chinese cuisine. They also offer other Asian food. If you want some seafood, head to Lord Jim’s and The Verandah if all you want is coffee and some pastries. Their house blend is good enough but they also serve cold coffee. You can also try the BBQ Riverside Terrace if you want to feel homey. If you want authentic Thai cuisine, the Sala Rim Naam Thai Restaurant is where you will find that. You can also stay out and bask under the sun in the Terrace Rim Naam and Ciao. Finally, if you want to have some drinks, try the Afternoon Tea and The Bamboo Bar.
Located that the Four Seasons Hotel, you will find the best steaks in Bangkok in this restaurant. They also offer Asian cuisines. You might want to start out with the bread that are served right out of the oven.
It doesn’t have a very good view but the interior gives a very subdues aura. The place is relatively quiet and spaces between tables allows for a free conversation.